I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: solitude
This post will be all over the place as I cram thoughts about these several days into one post. I’m getting used to the psoriosis. I also now realise that the daivobet steroid gel has worked after a month. Some … Continue reading
I am terribly awkward and self conscious. Never been into parties or clubbing where I didn’t already know and was comfortable with everyone there. I prefer one on one meetings over tea with someone I know and like, rather than … Continue reading
I used to be a very sociable person in my twenties. Going to noisy clubs with the music on full blast seemed exciting and fun. It was a new life experience. Since then, big life changing moments and growing older, … Continue reading