- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: peace
1. Having peace, quiet and space to be able to relax and think. I’m tired of Corporations entering the sanctity of home through noisy Zoom meetings. 2. Being able to take public transport and have that independance, without the intense … Continue reading
Rather calming to sit beside an aquarium. Or a fountain and listen to the splash of the water. Makes you focus on something else and life doesn’t seem so heavy in that moment. Water has that effect on our spirits. … Continue reading
I love getting questions about Singapore from readers. I’m no expert, but if I can help with the little knowledge I have, I feel thrilled. I just got another fascinating question from Nienke from Holland. She’s researching food culture in … Continue reading
I can see why Capella Singapore won the architectural heritage awards. When I come here I feel like I’m in another country – perhaps Bintan in Indonesia, especially with the view of the South China sea. It’s also so quiet … Continue reading
I used to be a very sociable person in my twenties. Going to noisy clubs with the music on full blast seemed exciting and fun. It was a new life experience. Since then, big life changing moments and growing older, … Continue reading