- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: alone
That’s me all the time. That I don’t fit in or don’t measure up in this world. That no one recognises your value. A value you doubt yourself on a daily basis. Perhaps there’s a planet out there where I … Continue reading
I am terribly awkward and self conscious. Never been into parties or clubbing where I didn’t already know and was comfortable with everyone there. I prefer one on one meetings over tea with someone I know and like, rather than … Continue reading