- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: banana
So glad I waited for these Thai street food snacks in a shopping complex. Super oily but oh so good. Very different from our Singapore goreng pisang. The banana is less sweet and the batter has sesame seeds in it. … Continue reading
I was excited to see rambutans at Tekka Market as they hardly seem to be in season these days. Rambutans and Durian are my favourite fruits. I guess I have to include really good Philippine Mangoes as well, but we … Continue reading
If you’re at Shunfu market, I feel I should tell you that only the Char Kway Teow and the muffins are worth the trip. Even if I had the most iron willpower I wouldn’t be able to resist the double … Continue reading