I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: rambutan
One reason I’m thrilled to live in the tropics is the easy availability of tropical fruits especially durian, rambutan and mango. Saw the intoxicatingly red rambutans while walking past the hawker centre in Chinatown next to the OG Department store. … Continue reading
A long overdue post about Chin Mee Chin the old famous coffee shop at Katong. It is pretty sweet with it’s old style decor but I wasn’t impressed by the offerings. I would come here just for the decor and … Continue reading
If you ask me, my favourite fruits are tropical. If they are not tropical, I find them quite bland. Tropical fruits tend to be sweeter and are equivalent to dessert. Mention durian, chempedak, rambutan or mango and my eyes light … Continue reading