I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Beer
Had a rootbear float some time ago at Happy Daze, which is very close to the My Village mall in Serangoon Gardens. You’re right smack in the middle of the quiet residential estate. I sure miss A&W. The rootbeer flat … Continue reading
When I first glanced at the store from a metre away I wondered if it was a store selling fake Tintin stuff. As I came closer, I was delighted to see how authentic it was. The first time I saw … Continue reading