I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: cards
I like the peasant cotton blouses sold at Holland Shopping Centre. This very old mall is quite a nice place to browse, for clothes, shoes, and even art. We came here to escape from the scorching heat. At the first … Continue reading
Well I am not sure if Hougang Green Shopping Mall is really that old, but it did seem very run down and the shops had that old style feeling. It has a similar vibe as City Plaza in Geylang where … Continue reading
So pretty. But a nice card with an attractive picture and a meaningful verse within, which used to cost about S$3 now costs at least about S$6.
Pretty vintage cards. Gosh, Singapore is so low down on the list of happiest countries in the world. Denmark is looking real good.