- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: CNY 2015
I couldn’t take the ear drum busting decibel levels so I didn’t get close enough for a good photo. But to hear the lion dance drums and cymbals in a mall sure is exciting. And what a captivating view from … Continue reading
You’ll never be bored at Mustapha.
At East Point Mall we spotted the cutest goat buns (looked more like sheep to me). Bread Talk is not my favourite in terms of taste, but I admire the creativity.
First sighting of goats in Chinatown for the New Year. There were sheep too as it’s the year of the goat, sheep or ram. Spotted them pow packets and in the form of plush toys and decorations. Even saw alpacas among … Continue reading