- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Year of the Goat
Interesting window displays and a creative take on the word for goat (which really looks like a goat as Chinese is a pictographic language). The promotional poster at Parkway Parade looked interesting too.
I was pretty impressed by the giant firecrackers at ION. I liked the flashing lights mimicking how a firecracker would go off. Without it the display would be boring. Understated looking window display at IWC which I liked as well.
I refer to Ngee Ann City as Takashimaya although the department store is only part of it. Just for ease of reference. You can truly feel the Chinese New Year buzz here with their yearly bazaar at the basement atrium. … Continue reading
The goat was pretty cool.
If you want to feel the festive cheer walk through Wisma Atria. Snapped at some of the more interesting window displays we saw at Wisma.