I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Lower Pierce Reservoir
We like coming to Lower Pierce. It’s nice and peaceful. B was laughing at me because I was scared of the monkeys. He’s more of an animal person than I am and he is quite fond of them. I find … Continue reading
This is my sister’s top pick for prata at Casuarina Road which is somewhere in the Thomson area. I like coming here too. We used to frequent Shibly in our early twenties, so it has a bit of nostalgia tied … Continue reading
Since the last time I went to the Lower Pierce Reservoir seems like more than a year ago, I thought we should make another visit. I was wondering if the monkeys would still be there. The last time I saw … Continue reading