I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: set
Anjappar is from India. Chennai specifically. The old name, Madras, might be more familiar. The cuisine is referred to as Chettinad. Every couple of weeks I crave for thosai and since we were at Mustafa we headed to the branch … Continue reading
Liang Court is one of my favourite malls in Singapore because it seems like little Japan. It’s not near an MRT (subway) so it doesn’t get too crowded. It was S$14 for the set at Don, which consists of fried … Continue reading