- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Syed Alwi Road
Mustafa, the 24 hour shopping mall in Little India is a Singapore experience you should not miss. It’s hard to describe it and the first time you enter it can be an assault to the senses. So much stuff with … Continue reading
I’ve enjoyed the vegetarian rice set at Shakuntala’s and I recommend this branch rather than the fancier one called Shankutala’s Food Palace at Race Course Road which serves seafood as well. The standards are not very consistent and I find … Continue reading
If you want pure vegetarian South Indian food, then I would recommend Murugan Idli Shop. I thought their logo of steaming idlis was simple and enticing. It’s a 15 year old chain from Chennai in South India, with 2 outlets … Continue reading