I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Tanjong Pagar MRT
We were a bit confused as to how to get to Craig Road, but I would now say just look out for the Pinnacle at Duxton. The cool coffee joints are very near the short cut to the swankiest HDB … Continue reading
Just a post about what we saw along the way as we walked from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station to Peck Seah Street. Our destination was actually Ann Siang Hill but it was lovely to take in details along the way. … Continue reading