- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Tanjong Pagar MRT
We were a bit confused as to how to get to Craig Road, but I would now say just look out for the Pinnacle at Duxton. The cool coffee joints are very near the short cut to the swankiest HDB … Continue reading
Just a post about what we saw along the way as we walked from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station to Peck Seah Street. Our destination was actually Ann Siang Hill but it was lovely to take in details along the way. … Continue reading