I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: tickets
There are these cool stamping machines and you’re given a coloured chart to stamp away. Not just any stamp, but a cool emboss. Ok, I confess, even adults may get a small thrill from it. It’s educational too. Like in … Continue reading
Again, because I took so many photos I need to spilt this post into 4 parts. Part 1 will cover how to get to the Skypark, Part 2 the amazing views of Singapore from the top, Part 3 will cover … Continue reading