I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: World Cup
Paul the Octopus was 100% correct. Who would have thought? It’s kinda spooky. What is the probability I wonder. Anyway these were the most interesting pictures from a game that was boring at the beginning with loads of yellow cards … Continue reading
Update: Yikes, the game is over and I won’t give myself too much credit, but I hope I didn’t jinx Netherlands. I can be quite a jinx at times. Anyway the goal and the offside remark by the commentator had … Continue reading
My sister has been urging me to blog about Paul the English Octopus living in Germany, but my interest wasn’t piqued till I heard about our very own pundit in Singapore. Mani the parakeet who is owned by 84-year-old Fortune … Continue reading
Huffington Post is doing a survey on who would you like to hang out with, but all I could think of was why those handsome young princes wearing such ugly oldish ties. Or is that the trend these days cos … Continue reading