- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: World Cup 2010
Paul the Octopus was 100% correct. Who would have thought? It’s kinda spooky. What is the probability I wonder. Anyway these were the most interesting pictures from a game that was boring at the beginning with loads of yellow cards … Continue reading
Update: Yikes, the game is over and I won’t give myself too much credit, but I hope I didn’t jinx Netherlands. I can be quite a jinx at times. Anyway the goal and the offside remark by the commentator had … Continue reading
It’s great that channel 5 has put up an exclusive preview on youtube. I say, Michelle Chong just gets better and better. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2k_xNe7vW4] For anyone out there who doesn’t know who Ris Low is. She was our scandal ridden Ms … Continue reading
My sister has been urging me to blog about Paul the English Octopus living in Germany, but my interest wasn’t piqued till I heard about our very own pundit in Singapore. Mani the parakeet who is owned by 84-year-old Fortune … Continue reading
Took some photos of how Singapore shops are capitalizing on the biggest event this year – the World Cup. I have no telecast so I won’t be able to watch it – I hope I don’t get any withdrawal symptoms. … Continue reading
This is Just Very Sad: Nelson Mandela Mourns Loss of Great Granddaughter and Will Not be Attending Opening Ceremony of the World Cup 2010
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1AvwFI3RwA] This is just so, so sad. It is such a senseless loss of a young life. Nelson Mandela, 91, will not be attending the South Africa-Mexico game as he mourns the sudden death of his beautiful 13 year old … Continue reading