Things that caught my eye because of their colour or design. Especially the toys in the kid’s section.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Which IKEA is this? Alexandria Rd or Tampines?
It’s the Alexandra one which is much more compact somehow, and easier to walk through. I guess the Tampines one would have better layouts of their bedroom sets.
I live near the Alexandria one, so I’m selfishly glad that’s it. I may have to try to visit it…I think the aisles are wide enough that I could manage my chair.
That’s good…. I think it’s definitely wheelchair accessible 🙂 have fun shopping….it’s one of my favourite places to browse.