Well, a pretty ad filled with pink roses that got my attention. I wondered what Camomilla sold. Checked online and found out that it’s a store from Milan that sells Hello Kitty handbags and other accessories. I love all the pink and I guess this is a store that will appeal to young girls and Hello Kitty fans. Their official website is one of the girliest and prettiest I’ve seen.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
so pretty! I can’t wait to visit! I need wallpaper like that for my office, hahaha!!
I just love that shade of pink. Oh yes…that would definitely spruce up a drab office.
This place sells some Hello Kitty stuff for real? In that case, I should pop by to that place to visit next time
Are you a Hello Kitty fan? You must be 🙂 I’m just a fan of pink, vintage and general girliness.