My mum was especially happy to be home in her comfort zone. I think I was sad to leave as I prefer the cold weather and nature in Australia. But also have been feeling like I’ve finally been let out of a claustrophobic situation. Singapore is just too tiny and crowded to not leave for more than 3 years. Also humans are nomadic creatures and it’s just not natural to be confined for that long in a small space.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments