- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: xmas
I used to think Christmas was done well at ION, but I think Marina Bay Sands has topped my expectations with their adorable walking Christmas trees and Candy Canes and reindeer on stilts, plus other Christmassy characters. I was very impressed … Continue reading
They seem to have gone with the acrobatic circus theme?
Tanglin Mall is another place that looks charming at Christmas. I saw kids lining up to take a photo to Santa as well.
Among all the Christmas decorations I’ve seen so far, the most impressive is outside ION at night. Although this was taken about a week ago, it already felt like the whole world was in Orchard road taking in the sights … Continue reading
I do like pink so I didn’t mind all that sparkly pink. There was quite an authentic looking Christmas Market set-up here too.
I must visit Ikea again before the Christmas season is over. You truly get a feel for a Swedish Christmas there.
Thought I should put up my Christmas photos before it’s too late and I don’t feel Chrismassy anymore. The Christmas peacock angel was my favourite. Isn’t her head piece just fabulous? Catch a glimpse of her just outside Tangs.