I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: ethics
This article truly triggered me. It presents the findings of a survey that shows 40% of parents use corporal punishment. It doesn’t take any stand against it. It even seems to be excusing it. The study found that younger children … Continue reading
In the past I’ve had a range of job interviews. Most of them have been soul crushing. It is why I will always be thankful to the interview panel at the New Zealand Embassy, even though I didn’t make it … Continue reading