I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: flat
What most Singaporeans aspire to purchase. But you usually end up tied to your job, unable to quit, even if it sucks big time. Even with a grant, you’ll be in debt for years and somehow you don’t really purchase … Continue reading
I find the yellow and blue pretty striking.
I have always been impressed by the architecture of this flat building. It’s such a cool optical effect. This is the Gateway building where a friend used to work. Try as he might B can never avoid the dreaded ERP … Continue reading