- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: cost of living
Saw this inside the lift at Toa Payoh Rise when we visited Creamier for ice cream. My partner told me that this is much cheaper than going to a car wash which can cost at least S$10-12. But he said … Continue reading
I have always wondered about what happens when you HDB lease is up, and here’s a detailed write-up about it by Alvin on a blog all about Tiong Bahru Estate. It made me wonder what would prompt young people to … Continue reading
I think most Singaporeans should be thankful that Malaysia still welcomes us and that it’s so easy to get there. It’s no secret that we go there for cheaper petrol, food, groceries and even medicine. And we can relieve our … Continue reading
Little boxes in the air that most young people can’t afford. Living in super close proximity with not much privacy. These condo units go for at least a million. That’s the cost of a little more space and privacy. More … Continue reading
I am not a political blogger, but I just had to post this video of the recent political debate between parties, as I was so very impressed by Vincent, who is a social worker by profession. Didn’t catch the televised … Continue reading