I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: flats
I have always wondered about what happens when you HDB lease is up, and here’s a detailed write-up about it by Alvin on a blog all about Tiong Bahru Estate. It made me wonder what would prompt young people to … Continue reading
Little boxes in the air that most young people can’t afford. Living in super close proximity with not much privacy. These condo units go for at least a million. That’s the cost of a little more space and privacy. More … Continue reading
Not all of Singapore is swanky and pristine. There’s also gritty, grimy and authentic in every way. One of the oldest estates is Toa Payoh which is right in the middle of the island. This is one area in Toa … Continue reading
We hardly ever have cloudless skies.