I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Hanoi
I was disappointed that the pho and spring rolls I had in Hanoi did not beat fresh spring rolls and pho at Long Phung (blogged about this place many times), but what I had in Ho Chi Minh City sure … Continue reading
Wasn’t impressed by the food in Hanoi after being blown away by what we had eaten in Ho Chi Minh, but Luala was where we had one of our better meals. The drip coffee was much stronger the way I … Continue reading
The highlight of the trip to Hanoi was the stay at the elegant Sofitel Metropole and besides the fact that it was beautiful with great service was the fact that it has so much historical significance. Recently a bomb shelter … Continue reading
The children in Hanoi were enchanting, posing for their parents during the Tet festival. The Vietnamese people seem to be very family oriented and I noticed they were very gentle and loving with their kids. Here were children tucking into … Continue reading
Something I enjoy during travels is people watching. I like to observe the current fashion in the country as well. Just like in Singapore, red seems to be a lucky colour for Tet (the Vietnamese new year). Girls tend to … Continue reading