I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Harry Potter
I have to confess I am not really a fan of Harry Potter, but my young cousins are. But if I have good company, I’m all game for a museum visit and with Marina Bay Sands now so conveniently connected … Continue reading
1. Books: Enid Blyton, Laura Ingalls Wilder and Judy Blume defined my childhood – not Harry Potter (I haven’t read a single book and found the original movie a bit too young for me – ok boring). I wanted to … Continue reading