I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: mayo
I know I should have just stuck to the Earl Grey tea, but everything here is just so tempting. How can you not try the parfaits (including jello like pudding, cornflakes and pieces of cake too) or the buns? It … Continue reading
I am getting so predictable. I checked out yet another Japanese supermarket. But they are still fun for me with all the pretty packaging. I think this is Sakura tea – all pretty in pink. My first time seeing special … Continue reading