I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: NDP
[youtube]VIgoiKKa9_E[/youtube] The song is called ‘In a Heart Beat’ and it’s cheesy as usual, but there’s no denying that Sharon Au was adorable as the mum in the video. I also liked the nostalgia of the kids eating satay. The … Continue reading
I had never heard the National Day Parade Song before, but first saw Mr Brown’s (Singapore’s most famous blogger apart from Wendy Cheng) spoof which was pretty darn good as usual. He can actually sing! Xiao Char Bor means crazy … Continue reading