The fabrics at Ikea are so pretty, I often want them all. I am especially taken in by the florals on white. I saw the blue floral bedspread that I bought at Ikea in the picture below and got excited. I only wish the fabric could be as soft as it used to be. I have an old set in an old design that I will use till it’s worn out. Hands down, it’s the softest, most comfortable bedsheet set I have. The older bed sheets and spreads are for some reason, so much softer. The newer fabrics which are possibly outsourced (I noticed they are now made in Bangladesh), are so rough and scratchy which is just sad, because the designs are lovely. I recently bought a bright orange design that feels like sandpaper! I personally feel that outsourcing leads to quality being affected and not in a good way. Have you noticed the same thing too?
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022