The fabrics at Ikea are so pretty, I often want them all. I am especially taken in by the florals on white. I saw the blue floral bedspread that I bought at Ikea in the picture below and got excited. I only wish the fabric could be as soft as it used to be. I have an old set in an old design that I will use till it’s worn out. Hands down, it’s the softest, most comfortable bedsheet set I have. The older bed sheets and spreads are for some reason, so much softer. The newer fabrics which are possibly outsourced (I noticed they are now made in Bangladesh), are so rough and scratchy which is just sad, because the designs are lovely. I recently bought a bright orange design that feels like sandpaper! I personally feel that outsourcing leads to quality being affected and not in a good way. Have you noticed the same thing too?
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments