I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: 50’s
This little marvel of what I first thought was a little toy shop, is actually a tiny museum of sorts. It’s within Kampong Glam in a little shophouse on 42 Bussorah Street. You can’t miss it. Look out for the … Continue reading
Love this old typewriter. Pure elegance. This and other items, used to belong to a Peranakan philanthropist and have been donated to the museum. Was excited when I saw these old telephones. Another station kids will like. Wish I could … Continue reading
How do these celebrities above 40 look so amazing for their age and they all look like they didn’t get any help from a surgeon’s scalpel. They make it so hard for us mere mortals. I picked mostly candid and … Continue reading