I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: betrayal
I am quite a snob when it comes to what they call chick lit. I tend to go for books that take some effort to read and are grounded in reality with all their suffering, misery and hopelessness. They tend … Continue reading
The sad fact about life is that when you get to a certain age, you would have had the misfortune to encounter at least one really mean people. If not, then you’re really lucky. As I was trawling the … Continue reading