I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: child abuse
Wish I didn’t succumb to this, but I do, I always do. The lure of tasty food. I eat especially when I’m upset or often when I’m bored. Always for a celebration. Food makes me so happy and it’s what … Continue reading
Every time I gain a bit of confidence and actually feel I can turn my life around, I’m thwarted by the naysayer in my head. It takes a huge effort to silence that voice. The voice tells me “You’ll never … Continue reading
I am just horrified at the physical and psychological ramifications on that poor child. To me, this is child abuse. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzvSkIk7xg] I can’t imagine that the mother thinks there is nothing wrong with this. She is clearly living through her … Continue reading