I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: lychee
I take our tropical fruits for granted till I hear someone from another country raving over rarely obtained mango or watermelon. So here’s my photo tribute to our tropical fruits that we get in Singapore. Red juicy watermelon is always … Continue reading
This is the gourmet version of Singapore’s most basic supermarket NTUC Fairprice and it’s called NTUC Finest. I think the outlet at the new My Village in Serangoon Gardens is small and cosy. I find it thrilling to get blog … Continue reading
Saw this lovely red cake named Sweet Memories, at the Chocz Store at Parkway Parade Mall basement level. I thought they only sold chocolates, but apparently they now sell cakes as well.