I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: tropical
If you ask me, my favourite fruits are tropical. If they are not tropical, I find them quite bland. Tropical fruits tend to be sweeter and are equivalent to dessert. Mention durian, chempedak, rambutan or mango and my eyes light … Continue reading
When I feel frazzled, just being in a place where there is a strong natural element, makes me feel serene. Which is why I love the Botanic Gardens. This time we explored just the area around the Visitor’s Centre and … Continue reading
After a disappointing meal at Muthu’s at Race Course Road, we took another trip to Demsey, for much more fulfilling non-vegetarian banana leaf meal. Muthu’s was $40 compared to the $27 we spent at Dempsey. Samy’s Curry blew the competition … Continue reading
I love Durian and I like Jackfruit so this sort of combination is something out of this world. This is a hybrid that occured in nature. Officially Cempedak (Malay name since it originates in Malaysia) is a cousin of the … Continue reading
I just can’t imagine Singapore without our trees. It’s one thing I never take for granted. This wintry tree seems like it belongs somewhere colder, but this was right on our Tiny Island at the former Turf Club. Saw this … Continue reading