I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: reindeer
This year’s red nosed reindeer theme is pretty creative. Also saw these cool remote control operated balloon thingy that kids will be fascinated with. And I yearn to be able to read Japanese. Love the quality of their books. I … Continue reading
I’ll do another entry on the food I liked but mostly the trip made me appreciate the food we have back home which is way cheaper and more suited to my taste buds. Guess I am not very adventurous when … Continue reading
Silver Reindeer spotted at Robinsons department store. Christmas comes early in Singapore, but I don’t mind. I would love to listen to Christmas songs for more than just a month.