I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Singapore River
The area in front of Central looks so different when it rains. The river got so muddy but our thunderstorms always calm me.
Here’s where you can experience vertigo. The escalators at The Central and the steep steps down into the River outside. When you get too close you feel like you might fall in. I actually see kids sitting on these steps … Continue reading
The Zodiac Lantern Animals all lit up and pretty at night. Little girl posing with the cow. The tiger up close. The zodiac goat lantern. All the animals look so much more impressive at night. Here’s the dragon. The whole … Continue reading