- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
- Perth Trip Day 3: The Most Spectacular Sunset at The Gap and Natural Bridge
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: central
It’s a Hong Kong store but I was impressed by their nostalgia inducing uniquely Singapore items on sale. If not for the too steep price I might have gotten some of these cards.
Been checking out Christmas trees. One place where I saw kids sitting by Santa for a photo.
The area in front of Central looks so different when it rains. The river got so muddy but our thunderstorms always calm me.
I quite like the Omu Rice served at Ma Maison. This was at the Central branch. From what I read it’s 520 calories for this Japanese take on the omlette.
So glad that the Freshness Burger at Central has not closed down in spite of it’s Nex mall outlet closing. I do like the hot & iced versions of their cocoa as well as their chicken nuggets. It’s nice quiet … Continue reading
I love vloggers. Especially expat Singapore vloggers like Natasha Bailie who brings us a bit of the F1 (Singapore Grand Prix and only night car race) in her video blog. I’ve never been, but wow those cars are ear bustingly … Continue reading