- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: central
It’s a Hong Kong store but I was impressed by their nostalgia inducing uniquely Singapore items on sale. If not for the too steep price I might have gotten some of these cards.
Been checking out Christmas trees. One place where I saw kids sitting by Santa for a photo.
The area in front of Central looks so different when it rains. The river got so muddy but our thunderstorms always calm me.
I quite like the Omu Rice served at Ma Maison. This was at the Central branch. From what I read it’s 520 calories for this Japanese take on the omlette.
So glad that the Freshness Burger at Central has not closed down in spite of it’s Nex mall outlet closing. I do like the hot & iced versions of their cocoa as well as their chicken nuggets. It’s nice quiet … Continue reading
I love vloggers. Especially expat Singapore vloggers like Natasha Bailie who brings us a bit of the F1 (Singapore Grand Prix and only night car race) in her video blog. I’ve never been, but wow those cars are ear bustingly … Continue reading
A nice place to relax when Starbucks is bursting at the seams. I actually prefer this place to Starbucks – it’s emptier and cosier. I hope they still remain in business though, as the one at Nex has closed, probably … Continue reading
If you don’t mind standing and eating (I prefer to have a sit down meal), you can check out the food stalls with all kinds of specialities, including Penang Laksa and Taiwanese minced pork rice. They start at Central and … Continue reading
Here’s another restaurant we visited some time ago that I totally forgot to blog. Or I thought I did. I don’t know what’s happening to my memory. I just hope I don’t ever double post. So this was back when … Continue reading