I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Kallang Leisure Park
A bit subdued here but still nice to see the decorations up. Each mall is different so it’s still interesting to check out and I found out that you can buy dragon puppets here at Kallang Leisure Park. I quite … Continue reading
When I was taking the escalator at the MRT station called Stadium, it jerked. I then wondered what if this thing suddenly stopped? It would be a long flight down. Pretty scary as I think this very long escalator goes … Continue reading
Between these two places, I would say go for Yoguru. They advertise their frozen yoghurt to have live cultures which is something that you have to look out for if you want to be healthy. I have heard that some … Continue reading
I am hoping this will be my last unhealthy food post, but I suspect it won’t be. I did not quite enjoy the cake and was surprised when B who doesn’t suffer from a sweet tooth or carb addiction like … Continue reading
I don’t have a fear of heights, but the escalator ride (goes up 3 levels at least) and the ship design at Stadium MRT (circle line or yellow line as I like to call it) is both impressive and vertigo … Continue reading
Shouldn’t ice cream come with only smiles? I think so but the servers that I encountered here don’t. This is at the ice cream outlet located just in front of the Central – Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream. This is … Continue reading