I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: upscale
The girl behind the counter looked like she didn’t want to be there, but the wrap was good. It cost S$5. I asked for a grilled chicken baugette but she glumly said “Don’t Have”. Oh well. Liked the sweet and … Continue reading
Our parents would have never imagined that one day Singapore would have a swanky version of a hawker centre. Even with the several hawker centres, they are often nostalgic for the little food carts on bicycles that used to go … Continue reading