- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: budget
Just love this chain of stores from Japan because it’s affordable where each item is S$2. Some items at Daiso are worth much more (good quality toys, shopping bags or files) and some much less (a single hair clip, unless … Continue reading
It’s not secret that I have a fear of flying. More the claustrophobia than anything. My main concern when I travel is the seat size and legroom. Everything else is good to have but I am willing to forgo as … Continue reading
Someone should bring this Japanese Food Chain called Hanamaru to Singapore. It’s affordable and they sell the best udon and inari sushi. So I discovered that Japan is not as expensive as it was in the past. I am craving … Continue reading