- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Panic Attacks
So much on my mind that I want to offload but I don’t know where to begin. It’s harder to write about negative thoughts because it seems indulgent. But that’s the reality. Before the diagnosis I thought it (the cancer) … Continue reading
Just wanted to record for myself a milestone the blog has reached – a million page views. Somehow this arbitrary number makes me happy. I know it’s just numbers but I tend to get obsessed with stats. Started in mid … Continue reading
I hope you never ever suffer from a panic attack, but if you do, you might be able to relate to what I wrote recently. Well if you have any phobia that is intense, you might be able to relate … Continue reading
I was wondering whether to write about this. Was thinking about it for the past three days. Sometimes I write posts in my head but never type them out. Was lying in bed feeling anxious again. It’s the reason why … Continue reading
It’s not secret that I have a fear of flying. More the claustrophobia than anything. My main concern when I travel is the seat size and legroom. Everything else is good to have but I am willing to forgo as … Continue reading
Shania Twain’s Panic Attack when Confronting the Best Friend who Stole her Husband. Nicole Kidman’s panic attacks after her break-up with Tom Cruise. Britney Spears had panic attacks before her world tour in 2009 Robert Pattison of Twilight fame suffers … Continue reading