- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: CD Cover
Update: 14 July 2011 My 2 favourite people in one eco friendly video. I have so much respect for famous people who remain so down to earth. I have always been a fan of James Blunt’s music, but now I … Continue reading
Update -24 April 2011: The historic meeting of Babytard and James Blunt. The one we have all been waiting for. Blogged about it here. Update – 8 February 2011: I dare you to watch this video and still have dry … Continue reading