- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: exciting
I had no clue our Prime Minister was coming to The Central mall today. I was there to catch the Riverside festivities and the annual lantern festival light up. I only wondered why there were so many policemen around and … Continue reading
Update: 14 July 2011 My 2 favourite people in one eco friendly video. I have so much respect for famous people who remain so down to earth. I have always been a fan of James Blunt’s music, but now I … Continue reading
As we drove past The Esplanade we were quite dismayed as it seemed like there was nothing to see, but when we walked towards the area after parking, I was thrilled at the sight before me. River Hong Bao 2011 … Continue reading