I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: studying
Shared a little bit more about my childhood, teenhood and my sweet aunts. Previously I wrote about what it was like as a six year old, primary one child in the 70’s.
I don’t think you will see a sign like this in any other country. The kids in Singapore need to constantly swot for exams. It’s due to people in Singapore being kiasu (Singlish for afraid to lose out). Kids also … Continue reading →