- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: truth
1. Write their truth without censuring themselves for fear of causing offense. Which is why I admire the brutal honesty of Paul Theroux and V S Naipaul. I wish I could be that brave but I’m constantly holding myself back. … Continue reading
Alex Noriega is a 29 year old cartoonist from Barcelona and I think he is a genious! Check out his wonderful blog, Stuff No One Told Me with the cutest, strangely motivational illustrations. These are some of my favourites.