I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: truth
When someone I think is highly intelligent, like Ricky Gervais, talks about evidence and no proof there is a God I feel horrified as I listen, because I don’t want to agree. I don’t want my skeptical brain to concur. … Continue reading
I’m writing in an uninhibited manner. More so than I’ve ever done before as 52 approaches. If not now, then when. Isn’t it time I stop caring what people (who are not even in my life anymore) think. They won’t … Continue reading
Often after publishing something I feel strongly about, I feel really insecure and uncomfortable. I worry that it’ll be taken the wrong way. I also hate being judged. But that’s part of honest writing. You have to take the brick … Continue reading
1. Write their truth without censuring themselves for fear of causing offense. Which is why I admire the brutal honesty of Paul Theroux and V S Naipaul. I wish I could be that brave but I’m constantly holding myself back. … Continue reading
Alex Noriega is a 29 year old cartoonist from Barcelona and I think he is a genious! Check out his wonderful blog, Stuff No One Told Me with the cutest, strangely motivational illustrations. These are some of my favourites.