- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Scotts Square
London Fat Duck is at Scotts Square. This is the best char siew (B added that it’s a very good cut and well marbled) I’ve had although it was very expensive at $14.80. The pepper duck polo buns were very … Continue reading
We were craving for breakfast in the evening. Made a reservation but in the end there was no need to. There were a number of tables empty. I would order the same breakfast again – the St Michel – tomatoes … Continue reading
Had a quiche set lunch at Maison Kayser and haven’t blogged about it yet. What was unique was the trickling sand timer for the tea to indicate when to remove the bag. The quiche was not bad. The potato soup … Continue reading
There may be a lot more cooler cafes opening but Maison Kayser is still number one to me and I hope the feeling does not change or the service deteriorate. I guess it’s because I feel so comfortable here and … Continue reading
Hope you’ll follow me over to Guillaume’s blog to read about it. Found the colourful retro floor design so pretty.
Love the sweet chewy bread here. Crusty on the outside and so dense yet soft on the inside with real bits of dried fruit. The soup I had on another occasion, the clam chowder, was really creamy and tasty too. … Continue reading
After being to quite a number of cafes, Maison Kayser is now my favourite place for breakfast. I like the polite service, relaxed ambience and most of all, the quality of the croissants, bacon and eggs. Been here a couple … Continue reading