I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: French Toast
I should have listened to my cousin and opted for her suggestions of instagrammable cafes by the beach. No reservations were allowed here at Cafe Elixir, and even though it was packed my cousin managed to snag us a table. … Continue reading
Haven’t been to Jewel in ages. When we are here, we keep returning to Fun Toast for the view. It’s also not too atas or expensive.
We were craving for breakfast in the evening. Made a reservation but in the end there was no need to. There were a number of tables empty. I would order the same breakfast again – the St Michel – tomatoes … Continue reading
A bit messy…. But oh so good – especially if you have it, not for breakfast, but lunch or dinner. For me, French Toast is easy to make comfort food. As a kid I knew it as Egg Bread and … Continue reading
I was late for the breakfast and unfortunately picked the last french toast set that was there. Not surprising that it was cold, but the worst part was biting into eggshells and having a hard time retrieving the pieces. Aw … Continue reading