I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Window Display
The most creative window display for the year of the goat so far. Loved the display at Marks and Spensers at Vivo City.
Christmas is over, but I forgot to post about the creepiest snowman ever wearing a red G-string. It was shaking it’s booty too, which made it even creepier and so inappropriate for the kiddies. It was it’s denture-like perfect teeth … Continue reading
These photos are from April when I was so caught up with Election fever that I couldn’t bring myself to blog about anything else. Tell me if notice any changes since then, as Singapore evolves as such a rapid pace. … Continue reading
I don’t have much patience for shopping and prefer to do it online, but each festive season, I enjoy looking at the creative window treatments. If you want to feel the festive spirit and don’t want to jostle with the … Continue reading