From this angle you can see how steep and high the Orchard Central escalator is. Goes up 3 levels. Seems like they are trying to call the place OC. But OC makes me think of that show about teenagers in Orange County that used to be popular. No wonder stars are paid so much. Fame can be so fleeting.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
*sings* I am dreaming of a pink Christmas. Is it now Christmas shopping fever in Singapore?
it’s a bit scary as it’s also the school holidays and everyone is clearing their annual leave. So it’s more crowded then ever. And when it rains everyone takes cover indoors.
E would go nuts over that. When she’s feeling better, I’ll have to take her
Poor kiddo. Hope she feels better soon.