I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: literature
That was the first book (audio book) I got after placing some on hold at the electronic library. I use the app Libby on my phone and need to sign in with my library account details. It was brilliant. Stark … Continue reading
When I heard that Annie Ernaux was awarded the 2022 Nobel Prize in Literature I was ashamed and embarrassed that I hadn’t read any of her work and immediately went to my library app to borrow her books. Many readers … Continue reading
For me it was definitely English Literature in upper secondary school as not only did I love good books and grew to love poetry, but I had the best teacher ever. She was Miss Penelope Shone from New Zealand. She … Continue reading
I’m utterly fascinated by this throughly researched book by Joby Warrick . No surprise that it won a Pulitzer. I’m still in the midst of it, but it’s truly educating my ignorant self, who understands only a fraction about the … Continue reading